News

عامل انتحاری استانبول

رجب طیب اردوغان، رئیس جمهور ترکیه در اولین واکنش خود به انفجار و عامل انتحاری در استانبول اعلام کرد که تروریست‌ها در ترکیه به اهداف‌شان نخواهند رسید.

وی تأکید کرد که دولت ترکیه در تلاش است تا عاملان این حمله تروریستی شنیع را هر چه زودتر شناسایی و مجازات کند.

اردوغان ادامه داد: شواهد نشان می‌دهد که انفجار در میدان تقسیم تروریستی بوده و  یک زن در آن نقش داشته است.

ناصر کنعانی در واکنش به حادثه انفجار در خیابان استقلال شهر استانبول ترکیه که منجر به کشته و مجروح شدن شماری از مردم بی گناه شد، گفت: هرگونه اقدام تروریستی که امنیت کشور و ملت ترکیه را هدف قرار دهد، شدیدا محکوم می کنیم.

کنعانی تاکید کرد: در کنار دولت و ملت دوست و برادر جمهوری ترکیه هستیم‌.

سخنگوی دستگاه دیپلماسی کشورمان ضمن طلب رحمت و مغفرت الهی برای جان باختگان و شفای عاجل برای مجروحان، با دولت و ملت ترکیه بویژه خانواده های قربانیان ابراز همدردی کرد.

کنسرت بی تی اس در ترکیه

Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu has said that the man who left the bomb in a usually crowded thoroughfare in central Istanbul has been arrested. “The person who planted the bomb has been arrested,” Suleyman Soylu said in a statement broadcast by the official Anadolu news agency. 

“According to our findings, the PKK terrorist organisation is responsible,” he said.

The PKK has been blacklisted as a terrorist group by Ankara as well as its Western allies. It has kept up a deadly insurgency for Kurdish self-rule in southeastern Turkey since the 1980s.

At least six people lost their lives, and 81 others were injured in the Sunday blast on Istanbul’s Istiklal Street. President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his vice president, Fuat Oktay, had earlier said that “a woman” was responsible for the attack, which Soylu did not immediately address on Monday. 

دیدگاهتان را بنویسید

نشانی ایمیل شما منتشر نخواهد شد. بخش‌های موردنیاز علامت‌گذاری شده‌اند *